The success of any construction project can be determined by the effectiveness of the project management behind it.
Whilst every project is unique, assessment and management of project risks are at the forefront of what we do here at TSS. As a corporate member of the Association of Project Management, we understand all elements of Project Management, from initial inception to defining the scope and scaling, planning and through to project delivery.
TSS have successfully managed projects across multiple sectors including Rail, Mechanical and Electrical, Highways and Utilities. Effective Project Management processes ensure that every aspect is thoroughly planned, actions are put in place, Stakeholders are informed, work is carefully monitored throughout, and all risks are properly considered.
Our clients benefit from our industry knowledge which enables avoidance of common pitfalls and risk mitigation. Post completion project reviews are an essential part of our project management process and the valuable information provided can be channelled in to our dynamic project management solutions.
Delivering robust project control
Through our technical competence, wide sector knowledge and business acumen we deliver projects from inception through to completion and beyond to post contract activities. Working with the appointed Principal Designer, Quantity Surveyor and Clerk of Works our project manager will ensure that all contract protocols are administered in a positive and robust manner in a clear and concise manner.
At TSS, our project managers are skilled in leading and managing teams professionally, to drive projects forward and ensure successful outcomes of project completion, safely, on time and to budget. The Project Manager has overall responsibility for our projects including Risk Management, Programme, delivery and cost control.
Summary of service:
- Initial project review and output requirements with outcome statements
- Effective planning and programme management
- Risk Management through approved project documentation in accordance with RICS Regulations
- Document control
- Project Delivery planning
- Controlling and monitoring the works, from concept to completion and beyond
- Control project change and contingency including scope and costs
- Post-Implementation “lessons learnt” reviews for clients and funders
- “Post-Mortem” reviews
At TSS, we have over a century in experience working within the Infrastructure Sector. We always strive to:
- Act with integrity.
- Provide the highest standards of service.
- Promote trust and transparency.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Take responsibility and be accountable.
For more information or to enquire about our services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.